Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Fresh Taste of Summer House Party

Hi Everyone!
I have been chosen to host a "Fresh Taste of Summer" house party through houseparty.com. It is all about canning and preserving your produce and such using Ball and Kerr products. I would love to have anyone who is interested in learning more about canning to come join us. The party will be on June 9th at 6:30 pm at my house. If you are interested, shoot me an email or leave a comment with your email and I will send you an invitation through houseparty. It will be a lot of fun and everyone gets a free goody bag with great coupons and fun stuff. I will also be giving away a canning book to one lucky partygoer!
See ya,
Teresa

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Woohoo. I'll be there. I really should learn how to do this canning stuff someday. :)

Andrea said...

I'll be there. :)