Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pay It Forward


So, almost a year ago, I won the opportunity to participate in a pay it forward challenge. And then life turned upside down and I never got to my end of the bargain. But I didn't forget. So here it is. The first 5 people to comment on this blog will receive one of these nifty, but amature, pendants. The catch is, if you win, you have to agree to give something away on your blog. There is no time limit, but it would be nice if you did it sooner than I did. The prize doesn't need to be handmade. It can be anything you want. Put your email in your post so I can get your address. I can only check my posts a few times a week since I have to do it at the library :(, so you'll have to be patient to see if you are a winner. Good Luck.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Me.. Me..

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Sign me up, Terri