Saturday, November 20, 2010

Off to Homecoming

This sure brings back memories.  Tonight we (meaning the whole village that helps raise my kids) sent Amanda off to Homecoming.  Now I get to sit here and wait for her to get home.  I know she will have a great time.

Our make-up artist, Andrea

The dress, which we found late last night.....
 The necklace that I wore to a High School dance when I was her age.
 The hair...You can't really see in the pictures, but she has these pretty little rhinestones throughout.  Her hair goes down to her waist, so it is a bit time consuming getting it all curled and pinned. 

 Meagan was a bit envious, so she got a little princess treatment too...
 The date, Ethan....
 Some of the group.  The gentleman on the end is her good friend and ballroom buddy, Alec.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Amanda looked amazing! I was so happy to help be a part of her special night. :)